Day 99: Do you know your tables?

One of the greatest steps forward in the past week has been my return to the classroom.
HALLELUJAH!
No more remote teaching. Please, NEVER AGAIN!
Like many people working from home, my kitchen table became my workspace.



The worst thing was that the minute I stepped into my kitchen for breakfast in the morning I was "at work". One should never be checking  e-mails while eating one's Weetabix...very bad for the digestion and mental health.
So, today's step forward was to clear away the clutter and regain my kitchen.
I got quite a shock when I discovered what lay under those bundles of books.....
MY CHRISTMAS TABLE CLOTH!
Yes, that work started the day after St Stephen's Day ( otherwise known as Boxing Day, to my non-Irish readers!)

I replaced it with a springtime cloth and I even went mad and rearranged the table, so that I feel like I'm entering a new place.


Jesus, is this what my life has come to? Gone are the days when I would fly to Turkey, for a change of scenery to recharge my batteries. Today I ........ rearrange my kitchen table!!!!

Comments